A Seldovia Fishing Adventures and Bed and Breakfast Alaskan vacation all-inclusive trip package is the best way to experience the adrenaline rush of deep-sea halibut fishing, with the home-style hospitality of our waterside bed and breakfast. With its mouth-watering crab banquets, relaxed, friendly atmosphere and incredible views across the Seldovia and Kachemak Bays, you may never want to leave!
Choose one of our popular packages below or contact us directly to discuss a customized package that suits your particular needs. Our commitment is to deliver maximum fun with maximum adventure, whether you’re on a hard-won corporate getaway or a family vacation in Alaska.
Deluxe Fishing/Lodge Packages
Our charter and lodging packages are the perfect way to experience Seldovian halibut or salmon fishing at its finest. We handle everything, so you can focus on the experience! Your package includes
- First choice of the best fishing tides available
- Round-trip airfare from Anchorage to Seldovia
- Fully guided, 4-person crew for deep-sea fishing trips each day (max. 6 guests)
- A variety of bottom fishing opportunities (in season)
- Three delicious, homemade, family-style meals each day
- Shared twin-room lodging with private bathrooms and oceanfront views
- The latest in high-tech fishing gear, bait and electric reels
- Fileting, skinning and freezing of your catch
- Commercial vacuum packing (100lbs per person)
- Two insulated, waxed fish boxes per person
The prices for our Deluxe Fishing and Lodge Packages are listed below. Prices are per-person and are subject to 7.5% sales tax.
- 2 Days/3 Nights: $2,495
- 3 Days/4 Nights: $3,195
- 4 Days/5 Nights: $3,895
- 5 Days/6 Nights: $4,595
- 6 Days/7 Nights: $5,295
Corporate Custom Package
Give your top performers a reward for their hard work and an incentive to work even harder next year! Our corporate packages are completely tailored around your vision for your employees. We can cater your whole trip, plan fishing and activities to keep your employees as active or help everyone relax after working hard. Whatever the reward, we’ll make it one worth winning.
- Customized t-shirts and caps with your company logo
- Flight seeing tours (airplane/floatplane/helicopter)
- Hiking tours
- Home-cooked, gourmet meals, made fresh during season
- Walks on secluded beaches
- Wildlife viewing
- World-class halibut and salmon fishing
Prices vary depending on the size of your group and chosen activities. Please allow us to assist you in planning your ideal package—call or email to discuss customizing your corporate needs.
Fishing Charter and Bed & Breakfast Package
Pressed for time or following a busy holiday itinerary? Want to sneak in a day of great fishing, without committing to a multi-day charter package? Our single-day fishing adventure might be just the ticket! This package includes one day of fishing ($10 discount) and one night at our bed & breakfast, with lunch included.
- $415 double occupancy (per person)
- $435 single occupancy
Fishing Charter Only
Step aboard our boat and hook yourself one of Seldovia’s prize halibuts! We’ll give you everything you need to reel in a keeper and enjoy every second of your time out on the water. The cost of our charter-only package is $330 per person* and includes all fishing gear, bait and electric reels. There isn’t a better way to spend your day!
*Plus 7.5% sales tax and a fuel surcharge if the price of fuel goes over $4 per gallon
Bed & Breakfast Only
Looking for that perfect break from the hectic pace of life? Take a load off your feet, kick back and enjoy Seldovia’s home-style hospitality with an overnight stay at our waterside B&B. After a day of hiking or kayaking, take a stroll into town for dinner at one of the unique restaurants, meet some locals and make a few friends—they’ll want to hear about your day! In the morning, you’ll wake to enjoy a delicious full breakfast. Prices are below (subject to 7.5% sales tax):
- $95 double occupancy with private bath (per person)
- $115 single occupancy with private bath
- Winter Rate Special $60 per person (Oct 15-March 30)
We suggest you contact us as soon as possible to make reservations—our summer fills up quickly and we take reservations on a first come, first serve basis! Reserve your stay today!